*ALERT: NO SPOILERS*
Seriously, there will be no spoilers. You’re safe. Hi, I’m Jordan Woods-Robinson and SOSstudio Sessions is usually about sharing and reveling in the success stories of others around me and I just had a small success of my own that I want to share with you. I recently booked a role on AMC’s hit show, The Walking Dead, and I’m going to be asking all the questions I’d want to know if I had a guest on my show: I will offer a glimpse into the casting world for actors, social media strategies I’ve adopted, and my plans for the future. Plus, I’ve hidden an easter egg for you. Check it out!
.@jwoodsrobinson talks about his audition process for #TheWalkingDead and his future plans. Click To Tweet
In this episode, you will learn:
- My personal casting story and the process I went through to land the role
- The importance of paying gratitude to those around you who want to see you succeed
- Using Instagram and Latergram to sync up your social media sites and improve the quality of your posts
- Building trust with your audience through Twitter conversations (and having a good time doing it)
- How I will use this opportunity to draw exposure to the rest of my brand
- Where to find a preview and coupon for my upcoming EP, Crazy and Back
- Why I’m generating pre-release interest
- Why I chose CDBaby.com for my album
- How you can use chaos to build the blueprint for your brand
- Subscribe to SOSstudio Sessions Podcast on iTunes
- SOSstudio’s Online Recording Studio [how it works]
- My Newsletter and Updates [coupon and preview for Crazy and Back]
- AmyPorterfield.com [social media podcast]
- Fizzle.co [entrepreneur podcast]
- RealIronDAD.com [vegan/athlete/family lifestyle podcast]
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for tuning in! I had a great time talking about this and just saying it loud makes everything embed into my brain a little bit more so it helps me carry through with goals. If you figure out the easter egg answer, please leave a comment below and the winner will get a free download of my new EP, Crazy and Back due out in March, and a signed 8×10!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for SOSstudio Session on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Thanks again for joining me, and a very special thanks to The Walking Dead. Until next time!