In the previous 9 episodes, I spoke with experts about confidence, time management, self-branding, and strategies to harness the future of music. Here are all of the main tips that came up, all distilled down into a 30 minute sprint. Sharpen your pencils and get ready.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How to use Google Drive and Basecamp to create a powerful digital work station for hosting any online collaboration. (episode 21)
- Advice from 3 separate artists on what confidence means to them and how they overcome the challenges associated with this tricky business in order to stay as confident as possible, all the time. (well… most of the time.) (episodes 22-24)
- How to harness the teachings of Total Leadership in order to take control of your life and find balance while juggling many plates. (episode 25)
- How to use Periscope, a live-streaming app, that can be an incredibly powerful tool for any artist’s self promotion. We list 9 ways that you can start using this today to engage and nurture a deeper relationship with your fans. (episode 26)
- Strategies on how to take advantage of streaming services like Apple Music and Spotify in order to boost your exposure and create fans for life, even more so than through more common digital sales. (episode 27)
- There’s an app designed to put the power back into the hands of the songwriters and listeners called DarwinBeats. We spoke with the CEO about how it will change how people promote and support music. (episode 28)
- An expert breaks down easy branding and networking tips and tricks into bite-sized nuggets of wisdom for anyone to bite off, regardless of how daunting it my seem. (episode 29)
- And more…
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for tuning in to my ReMix of episodes 21-29! Every 10th episode will be a recap of the 9 before it so get ready for 40, it will be a doozy!
If you enjoyed this episode, please http://mmdistillery.com/store-locator/ share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for SOSstudio Session on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are get link extremely http://city-house.org/join-us helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Thanks again for joining and special thanks to all of our special guests! Until next time!