This episode is all about building a structured collaboration network aimed at efficiency and convenience in order to keep inspiration and creativity at a maximum level. Google Drive and Basecamp, the exact tools we use to fuel SOSstudio and Songs On Sunday, are discussed and analyzed in this conversation. AND I bring up the 3 ways to be prepared for online collaboration: digitally, physically, and mentally.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- How Songs On Sunday, a project that releases a new song each week, has grown from 1 person to over 40 collaborators
- The goals and challenges of writing a new song each week
- Why online collaboration is the wave of the future and will replace brick and mortar studios
- How we’ve evolved from email to Dropbox to our current system of Google Drive and Basecamp
- How to maintain a healthy team of collaborators as administrator, producer, and cheerleader
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for tuning in to my spiel on the incredible advantages with online collaboration! You can hear it all first hand over at our Songs On Sunday page! If you want to add your voice to the conversation, please leave a comment below and we’ll keep talking!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for SOSstudio Session on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Thanks again for joining us, and a very special thanks to all of my collaborators. Until next time!