All of the tips, tricks, and tools from the last 9 episodes distilled into one high-energy session using examples from the artists as well as new spins on the ideas. Ready? Go.
Quotes9 hours of business advice for artists... distilled down to 33 minutes of pure strategy. Click To Tweet
In this episode, you will learn:
Advice from 9 different industry professionals on the subjects of
- Productivity Journaling
- Creative Constraints
- Using Facebook Groups to Collaborate
- Designing your own Interactive EPK
- Branding Yourself
- Endorsements at PRS Guitars
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram Hacks to Get More Reach
- Engaging with Your Audience and Making Them Fans for Life
- Giving Back
- Building Your Newsletter
- Collaborating to Improve Your Brand
- Copyrighting Your Music
- Registering with ASCAP
- Distrokid vs CDbaby vs Tunecore
- And more…
- Day One Journaling App
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Aweber & Mailchimp – Newsletter Services
- Bitly.com – Custom Short Links
- Distrokid vs CDBaby vs Tunecore
- SOSstudio Sessions in iTunes – Leave a Review!
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for tuning in to this fast-paced ReMix for episodes 11-19. We’re going to release a new ReMix every 10 episodes so, if you like this, be sure to check in when we hit 30!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for SOSstudio Session on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or visit our podcast download page! It’s free!
Thanks again for joining us, and a very special thanks to all of my incredible guests. Until next time!
(but you don't have to do this alone)
Occasional resources, tips, and tools for the independent recording artist so you never miss a beat.