click here In the first episode of ASK SOS, Jordan answers the question: How do you find like-minded musicians who would want to gig?
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Multiple ways to find gigging musicians using local connections, businesses, and the Internet
- How to use Facebook ads to target the exact musicians you need
- A list of questions you need to ask yourself before you even start to think about adding new bandmates
- How the right press kit will basically take care of this whole process for you
- What questions the musicians are going to ask of you as soon as you contact them for a gig
SoundCloud – Free music hosting
Bitly.com – Custom short URLs
Thanks for Listening!
Thank you so much for tuning in to my first ever ASK SOS episode! If you want to add your voice to the conversation, please http://ijbba.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-symposium/server/php/ leave a comment below and we’ll keep talking!
If you enjoyed this episode, please follow link share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for SOSstudio Session on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each and every one of them.
Thanks again for joining us, and a very special thanks to Mike and Free To Be. Until next time!